Tomorrows Strategies, Today
Changing Habits is an ESG Integration and Sustainability Strategy Consultancy. Improve your impact on the planet and society by managing ESG risk, finding opportunities to reduce costs and increase profitability
Your Road To Sustainability
Accessing Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance is a critical part of the due diligence and voluntary reporting process for investment, financing and insurance decisions.
Changing Habits Solutions creates value for businesses using ESG
We help companies implement the systems and governance to identify, monitor, and report relevant ESG metrics. Stay ahead of the competition, attract and retain talent, increases access to investments, reduce cost of capital and keep you ahead of regulations
Changing Habits creates value for business using an ESG lens
ESG are a set of environmental, social and governance standards for company operations; criteria used by many investors. ESG represents risks and opportunities that will impact a company’s ability to create long-term value including climate change and resource scarcity; D&I, safety issues and data security, board diversity, executive pay and tax transparency.
• Climate change & greenhouse gases
• Water & waste management
• Biodiversity impact.
• Net zero alignment research
• Employee Health & Safety (EHS)
• Diversity-Equity-inclusion (DEI)
• Talent attraction & retention
• Community involvement
• Data security & privacy
•Business Model Resilience & Risk Management
• Management Compensation
• Compliance • Board Structure • Code Of Ethics • Management Compensation • Share of Revenue From Sustainable products & services
Our Services Include
ESG considerations, ESG regulations and ESG benchmarking will look different from business to business. Organisations need to research, understand, address, and report on the risks and opportunities they’re facing in the context of their own operations. We can help you regardless of the stage you’re at in your ESG journey.
• Current performance Inventories (GHG, health, social value etc.)
• Peer benchmarks and trends analysis
• Stakeholder engagement (surveys, interviews, workshops)
• Real estate portfolio analysis
• Current state assessment reports.
• Visioning, goals and key performance indicators
• ESG action plans and roadmaps
• Stakeholder validation and alignment
• Guidelines and best practices definition
• Governance structure definition.
• Owner’s representation, programme management
• Authoring policy
• Net zero carbon, water and waste tactical plans
• Economic and budgeting support
• Data management, visualisation and reporting
• Change management and training.
Improve your ESG performance and generate quantified triple bottom line results: People, Planet, Profit
Request: 5 Year Plan For Corporate Sustainability
❝You (CHS) have made an amazing impact on the company already, whether you realize it or not, and a lot of eyes have been opened thanks to your work. Thanks so much for your perseverance!❞
Global Corporate Communications
Request: ESG Governance, KPI Systems and Reporting
❝As our company started its ESG reporting journey, Changing Habits Solutions helped us navigate the complexities of a company-wide ESG integration, which led to our metrics-backed ESG report. You can rely on their professionalism and knowledge to guide and support your organization every step of the way.❞
Marketing & Communications Director
We strive to break down sustainability jargons and terminology for everyone to understand. We analyze policy changes and trends for businesses and organizations to use new information to your best advantage.
Your preferred partner to reach Climate Neutrality!
We are proud to be recognized as a resource partner of the United Nations’ Climate Neutral Now initiative to advise and support our clients on measuring, reducing and offsetting greenhouse gas emissions.
Get in touch with us today to have your organization certified as a contributor to the global carbon neutrality goal through your climate action!
At Changing Habits Solutions, we acknowledge that our work in Tiohtià:ke/Montréal takes place on the unceded Indigenous lands of the Kanien’kehá:ka/Mohawk Nation.